Welcome to the Hawai'i Community Foundation Grants Portal
The HCF Grants Portal supports organizations by offering the ability to efficiently submit electronic grant applications, track grant records, and submit reports. Our intention is to provide a helpful tool to access funding opportunities that benefit our community.
HCF Grants Portal Resources
- Our regularly updated Applicant User Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How-To videos
- Still need assistance? Submit a support ticket
- Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox on a computer for the best user experience.
- Your Organization Profile will need to be updated annually.
- If you do not receive a password reset/new account email within ten minutes of form submission, submit a support ticket for assistance.
- Between 9 and 11 p.m. HST the system undergoes regular backups, which may slow down your user experience.
- Is your password not working? Click “Forgot Password” to get a new one.
- Don’t have an account? Click “Register” to set one up.
Hawaiʻi Community Foundation administers the grant programs for Atherton Family Foundation, Fred Baldwin Memorial Foundation, Cooke Foundation, Limited, and Victoria S. and Bradley L. Geist Foundation. Applications for each of these Foundations are available through the Grants Portal.